Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello

Hello Everyone!!!

I just wanted to start blogging to share some of my thoughts and also share things God is doing in mine and my husband's lives.  We are so thankful to God for all of His blessings.  Without him, we could not take one step.  He is my everything.

Well we have been married almost a year now, and wow what a journey.  We've had a lot of both wonderful and trying times since we said, I DO, but God has been with us every step of the way.The devil hates Gods will and will do anything he can to try to stop God's will, but Im here to say today, that Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  God has proved himself to us time and time again.

If you are not married, pray earnestly and seek Gods perfect will for your husband or wife to be.  Don't settle for anyone less than God's very best for you.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God  and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. This was a hard verse for me to really get through my head for several years, but putting God first and not worrying is the best thing you can do.  Focus on God, and everything esle will fall into place.

Have a wonderful day

~Kelli~

No comments:

Post a Comment